Six Types of Microorganisms Examples Collection Print
Every bacteria and archaea, and some eukaryotes are known to be microorganisms, which can not be observed by naked eye. In this print, six types of microorganisms are presented in high quality watercolor illustration.
List of microorganisms shown:
* Archaea example : Haloquadratum,
* Helminth example : Taenia solium,
* Bacterium example : Enterococcus faecalis
* Fungus example : Aspergillus,
* Virus example : Varicella zoster virus,
* Protozoan example : Diatoms
High quality Ink & Paper
This high resolution art will be printed on museum quality, heavyweight ultra smooth matte paper with high quality ink, which will last for 100 + years.
Standard frame size prints
This art print is made in standard frame size, so they are ready to hang on your wall with your favorite frame that is easy to find. Frame is not included.
5 x 7 inch (12.7 cm x 17.8 cm), 8 x 10 inch (20.32 cm x 25.4 cm), 11 x 14 inch (28 cm x 35.6 cm), or 12 x 16 inch (30.5 cm x 40.6 cm).